Looking for inspiration for your next garden project?
The Kandos CWA has put together an autumn weekend of open gardens in and around Kandos and Rylstone for green thumbs to explore on April 7 & 8 2018.
There will be 11 open town and country gardens around Running Stream, Ilford, Kandos, Rylstone and the Cudgegong area – simply look out for the red and orange flags on the days of the event.
The weekend will feature guest speakers & demonstrations including Gay Stanton, landscape designer; Christine Corner, Crave Natural and more. There will also be stalls food and a range of entertainment. You will be able to find plants, produce, artwork, ceramics and garden books.
The Kandos Garden Fair will have something for everyone and will provide plenty of garden inspiration to help give visitors ideas they can take home and create for themselves.
This year will mark the 5th biennial Kandos Gardens Fair. It is a not-for-profit event with all proceeds going to local charities and organisations including the CWA.
Tickets can be found at the garden gates for $20 for all gardens, or $5 per garden. Purchase tickets online at www.visitmudgeeregion.com.au or phone 02 6372 1020 (small booking fee applies).
For more information visit www.kandosgardensfair.com or follow the event on Facebook – www.facebook.com/KandosGardensFair.
Participating garden venues:
- ‘Keewaydin’ 6121 Castlereagh Highway, Running Stream
- ‘Redbank’ Tara Loop Road, Ilford
- ‘St Veda’ 899 Tara Loup Road, Ilford
- ‘Nirvana’ 1588 Bylong Valley Way, Kandos
- ‘Good Samaritan Convent’ Fleming Street, Kandos
- ‘Hazelgrove’ 1857 Bylong Valley Way, Kandos
- ‘Pat’s Place’ 83 Mudgee Street, Rylstone
- ‘Ache ‘n Back Acres’ Panorama Court ,Tongbong Road, Rylstone
- ‘Lara’ Pinnacle Swamp Road, Rylstone
- ‘Coomber’ 487 Cudgegong Road, Rylstone – Homestead + Guesthouse [2 Gardens]