Your search is over! Live Smart 2013 is well and truly underway, and they’ve released a bunch of great new FREE activities that will be taking place in Mudgee over the next month… so there are officially no more excuses to be lazy! Our Professionals Mudgee Real Estate team are exited to share the following new programs with you:
- Thai-chi for Tafe (students and teachers only) at the Church Street campus. Every Monday from the 6th of May until the 17th of June from 11.15am–12noon.
- Outdoor Exercise Classes in Lawson Park, Mudgee. Every Wednesday from the 8th of May until the 26th of June from 9.30-10.30am.
- Heart Week Lawson Park Walk and Community Breakfast in Lawson Park, Mudgee. On Friday the 10th of May from 7-8.30am.
- Heartmoves at The Stables (Back Room). There’ll be an information and registration session on Monday the 13th of May from 1.30-2.30pm for new entrants. Sessions will be Mondays from 1.30-2.30pm and Fridays from 9.15-10.15am.
- Bike Maintenance Training at Victoria Park. Thursday the 16th of May – 10am-12noon (novices) or 1-3pm (advanced). *Please advise if you need access to a bike when registering.
- Social Bike Rides. Please register your interest now – rides will start in June.
Bookings for all of the Live Smart activities are essential, and there are limited places available so please get in now so you don’t miss out. To book your spot, register your interest or just find out more info all you have to do is call 6378 2719. You can also check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/midwesternlivesmart. All programs are FREE, so don’t delay!
Which Live Smart activity in Mudgee will you be booking into?