So just for a change, this week we have decided to break down what’s on offer in Mudgee.
1. Festivals – Mudgee host a number of great festivals throughout the year, almost one a month t creates a great atmosphere for the place and also tourism.
2. Wine Region- Aimed for those who are over 18 the Mudgee wine region has a lot to offer, there are winery’s galore and you can organise wine tours and tasting. Is there any better way to spend a Sunday Afternoon?
3. The friendly locals – who doesn’t love a friendly local? And we have plenty of those in Mudgee!
4. Produce Markets – We have great fresh produce markets which showcase the best of Mudgee’s local produce.
5. Beer Tasting – mainly for the men out there Mudgee has a great Beer Brewery on Church street, a great way to spend the afternoon while the Girls are out shopping.
6. Overall Sense of community – Last but not least is the overwhelming sense of community In Mudgee, there is always someone there willing to lend a hand.
7. The Professionals Mudgee – we are always here to talk, if you are thinking about purchasing a property or even if you are thinking about selling – we are always here to help!
We could talk about Mudgee all day, but what is your favourite think about our local area? We would love to hear your feedback!