I have to say that I’m not one for email forwards, but the message I’m about to relay to you I found to be quite pertinent in this day and age when people appear to be stressed more often than not, so I thought I’d share it with the busy, hard working people of the Mudgee community.
Answers called out ranging from 20g to 500g.
The lecturer replied, 'the absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long you try to hold it.
He continued, 'And that's the way it is with stress management. If we carry our burdens all the time, sooner or later, the burden will become increasingly heavy, and eventually we won't be able to continue carrying it.
I don’t know that there would be many people who don’t have some kind of stress in their lives, whether it be work, family, money, health, relationships, time or something else. I hope this message has helped you think a little bit about yourself today, and offers an idea to help you manage any stress that you’re going through.
- Just accept that some days, you're the pigeon; and some days, you're the statue.
- Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be "recalled" by their maker.
- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
- Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
- If life sets you on a detour, enjoy the scenery.